- Episode 18: Identities and Intersections
- Episode 17: An Interview with TJ Konesky
- Episode 16: Montero and The Satanic Panic
- Episode 19: Religion and DesireThe concept of religion ( religion itself vs the way people practice religion) Religion vs philosophy (most eastern religion take form of philosophy) Buddhist approach to desire ( Buddha’s message towards monks vs buddha’s approach towards lay people) How desire […]
- Remembering Aaron SwartzAaron Swartz was a technologist, a revolutionary, and an inspiration. He died nine years ago today. Listen in to hear why his life and work was important. On my screen you’ll see an article summarizing something Aaron wrote about sexual […]
- Should This Podcast Continue?Hi everyone. You might have noticed that I was a little later than usual on the most recent episode. Part of that was because school got me busy, but to be honest I also found myself lacking my usual motivation. […]
- GUT Talks With a NinjaAmerican Ninja Warrior regular Flip Rodriguez has been spending his 2020 streaming on Twitch. He is developing a group of loyal fans called the Flip Fam. But the Flip Fam doesn’t just watch, they participate. It is a community in […]
- No Gender DecemberHey, just throwing this out there. Here’s a campaign titled No Gender December. The idea is simple: don’t buy gifts for your kids that promote gender stereotypes. I’m tempted to push the idea a little further, like some people do […]
Support the Conversation
Do you like what you hear? Do you think there is value to finding ways to make it easier to be honest about sex? Would you like to hear more? We produce this show in an entirely not-for-profit way. We do not use the platform for advertising. We do not require any fees or dues to listen. We want to keep it that way.
That said, if you would like to show your appreciation and encourage us to continue this work, there are a few ways you can do that. First, like, follow, review, and tell your friends. If you’d like to do more, check out the options below:
Support by sending something from our Wish List!
Support with a direct donation!
Support us on Patreon!
Your donations will be used to pay for equipment, hosting, and other expenses related to the production of this podcast. We volunteer our time, and no profit is taken from this work. Thank you for your support!